Feed the Hungry

Feed the Hungry
Every Child Every Day

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Andrew runs for Feed the Hungry

I am Andrew Pemberton I have been working for Feed the Hungry since October 2010 doing Administration work.  On the Sunday 16th October I will be running  the  Cardiff  Half  Marathon for Feed The Hungry UK 

This is the first time I have done anything like this before so it is a challenge to me as I am registered partially  sighted and have a moderate Learning Disability.

The training I am doing is a number of runs each week on road and on a running track at my local sports centre.

I did my first road run on Sunday after a lot of training before hand on the route.

I am doing this as a fund raiser for the organisation and I am looking for people to sponsor me for this event .

If you like to sponsor Andrew please email us at gwilliams@feedthehungry.org


No comments:

Post a Comment